Tsunami 20 Series Membrane Dryer
The Industrial Membrane Dryer uses proven Tsunami technology to provide your compressed air system with clean, dry air for point of use applications.
Incoming contaminated air passes through a stainless steel ball valve before entering the first stage Tsunami Water Separator where water and particulates are removed down to 10 micron. The air then travels through a second stage oil coalescing filter where oil aerosols are filtered down to .001 ppm and particulates are trapped down to .01 micron. The pre-treated air then enters the Membrane Dryer before passing through an outlet regulator.
Features and Benefits
- 100% duty cycle
- Grade “D” instrument air meets HEPA air quality standards
- No electricity required
- Micro-flex element capacity 3x larger than competitor’s elements
- Easy, low cost maintenance
- 3.3 CFM sweep air @ 100psi
- 175psi maximum inlet pressure
- 60psi maximum outlet pressure
- Inlet/Outlet NPT: 1/4 inch
- 20 CFM max inlet flow
- Max flow at 100% Duty Cycle: 15 CFM
- 100°F maximum inlet air temperature