Metal/Molded End Cap Filters

We also have cartridge filters with a metal end cap on one end and molded on the other.

This filter is available in various sizes, shapes, and media types.

If you are currently using a Mixed End Cap filter sending us the manufacturers name and part number will usually enable us to determine an equivalent filter. For additional information please call 1.800.815.4583 in N. America or 1.614.274.9069 outside of N. America. You can also fill out the attached Cross-Reference form and Email it to us.

Please contact us directly and we will help you find your product.

call us


write us