Tsunami 240 series oil coalescing filter with electronic drain
Tsunami Oil Coalescing Filters protect your equipment and delicate instruments from dirt, water and oils found in compressed air systems. This will also eliminate fish eye found in paint jobs. Tsunami coalescing filters remove these contaminates at a very high efficiency – up to 99.99% for .01 micron particles and droplets. Air flows from inside the element out. Liquid will release from the filter and drop down to the sump where an automatic drain will eject the collected liquid. We oversize our elements which reduces pressure drop and gives longer life. Typical pressure drops are 1 psig dry and 2 psig wet.
- 2” NPT inlet and outlet
- 250 PSI
- 200 F Max Temp
- Mono head for easier inline installation
- Mono head will mount up to universal mounting bracket 21999-0144
- Reduced foot print, at only 3 3/8” depth.
- Programmable electronic drain valve
- Up to 99.99% efficient at 0.01 micron
Filters elements are recommended to be changed out every 6 months, this unit comes with two elements. Replacement elements are sold separately, part # 21999-0202-2 PACK