» Liquid Filters » Housings, Strainers, Baskets » Liquid Filter Housings » Metal » Sanitary Housings
Liquid Housings and Vessels: Metal
Sanitary (SN) Housings
Engineered to meet the most demanding beverage, biotech and pharmaceutical applications.
- Housing designs with 25 Ra standard internal surface finishes and no wetted threaded connections. Options available to 10 Ra finish.
- Engineered for filtration applications involving chemical systems, high-purity, general filtration and final product purification.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant 316L series stainless steel ensure longevity and system purity.
- Vent and drain valves configured for easy cleaning and efficient sampling.
- T-Style and offset housing configurations available.
- Our SN filter housings are designed to comply with 3A Dairy Standards.
- Our SN filter housing standard design is fabricated to Non-Code ASME for applications where cost is the primary factor.
- For additional charge, SN filter housings are fabricated in strict compliance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division I.
- All surfaces are electropolished to minimize contamination and for ease of cleaning.
- All wetted surfaces are standard 25 Ra. All non-wetted surfaces are 32 Ra.
- Materials: 316L series stainless steel, Silicone O-Rings standard (any O-Ring compound available)
- Closure: 1 round - Heavy-duty sanitary Clamp; 3 to 12 round - Swing Belt
- Filter Connections: Code 7 (226), Code 8 (222)
||3, 5, 7, 12 round|
| Filter Length (inch)
||5, 10, 20, 30, 40
||10, 20, 30, 40|