Designed & built to handle demanding industrial fluid filtration applications and still offer significant savings over expensive OEM brands. All resin impregnated paper media are backed by independent ISO 16889 multi-pass test data providing nominal ratings from ½ micron up to 100 micron. Internal core collapse is validated by our own core collapse testing. VERSATILITY:
- Media: Cellulose, silicone treated cellulose, cellulose/glass fiber blends, cellulose/polyester fiber blends, cellulose/water absorbent polymer blends
- Adhesives: Plastisol, polyurethane, epoxy, high temp. epoxy, food grade epoxy, hot melt
- End seals: Fiber, Nitrile rubber, Neoprene rubber, cork/rubber composite, Viton, EPDM, EPR, and Polyester felt.
- Components: Electro-tin plated, Electro-galvanized, Aluminum, 304 S.S., 316 S.S., Epoxy E-coated, C.S., Glass filled ABS, Glass filled Nylon
- Or we will custom design a product specifically for your application
- Products are available to replace over 65 U.S. and international manufacturers
- Filtering lubricating oil, hydraulic fluid, cutting fluids, machining fluids, coolants, gear oil, solvents, gasoline, chemicals, synthetic lubricants, fire resistant hydraulic fluids & process fluids
- Cost saving option to expensive OEM brands
- Due to the wide variety of lengths, diameters, and types pricing is not included. For a prompt quotation on your requirement please contact us.
Unfortunately there are frequently so many different types of filters it's not practical to have all possible combinations on line. Because of this we request that you fill in the information below and we will get back to you in a timely manner. You can also call us at 1.800.815.4583 in North America, or at 1.614.274.9069 in the rest of the world.
* Required fields.
Your request have been sent successfully!